A DrinkGenevieve sighed as she walked into the bar. It was a small place recommended by her cousin, who unfortunately on a case today. She'd had been looking for jobs all day and hadn't gotten a single lead. She was tired and frustrated and ready to punch a hole in the nearest wall.A Drink by GenevieveLestrade-RP
A drink or two would fix things... maybe.
She sat heavily at the counter and thought about what she would like to order.
45 More Things You Didn't Know About Molly Hooper46. She asked Sherlock out for coffee, but she doesn't even like coffee, unless it's extremely diluted in milk and sugar. She just knew that he practically survived on it.45 More Things You Didn't Know About Molly Hooper by the-improbable-ive
47. She's still not sure how she ended up adopting Toby. She just went in to look a kittens, and an hour later, she was signing papers for a large-ish adult male tabby. He didn't play like the other cats, but when let out of his little crate, he just jumped into her lap and settled down there. Then he looked up at her with yellow eyes like, "Well, that's settled." And it was.
48. Her hair tangles absurdly easily, which is one of the reasons she likes to keep it pulled back.
49. She's thought about cutting her hair short, but...that's a big change.
50. Other than being...well...alone, and Sherlock Holmes, her life is going exactly as she's planned for a long time. Yes, those are two big things, but it's close enough that her friends call her "Little Miss Perfect."
51. She hates raisins. They're just...wrong, all gummy
10 Thing You Didn't Know About Anthea1. She was in a car crash when she was a child that killed her family, though she has no memory of any of them.10 Thing You Didn't Know About Anthea by Anthea-RP
2. Because she was raised in a small orphanage where there was rarely enough seating for everyone, she developed a preference for sitting on the floor. Oftentimes, when she is truly trying to relax, reading a book on the floor is more comfortable than attempting to do so on the comfy couch.
3. She loves the Madeline books (and keeps them on her bookshelf even though they are children's books that she never reads anymore) but hates the broadway show Annie.
4. She doesn't have time to clean her house so she pays an exorbitant amount to an old from from her art thieving days, Kerowyn, to clean it for her. This friend also doubles as a point of contact for when she needs to call in favors from her art-thieving-days friends that even Mycroft doesn't know about. (She rarely uses these contacts because she wants them to stay secret and because not all of them are as loyal to her as
Her Nerves"My nerves are bad tonight. Yes, bad."Her Nerves by Ashton-Hadley-RP
--T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land
No one quite knows how or when or where or even why the nightmares began. All they know is that they are bad. Very bad.
Her parents had always known she was different. She ate less, slept less, and cried much more than a child even that age ought to. During her first year of life, she'd sometimes scream for hours at a time at the top of her lungs, and her parents regarded it a miracle that no one had called Child Protective Services on them. She stopped taking naps at two years old. She was late in talking and walking, and the doctors had told them at one point in time that she would never be able to have a complete conversation in her life. All in all, not the best start to life.
But she eventually grew out of it and began catching up with the rest of her peers. Soon she was running and playing and colouring with the other children much like the rest of them, and everything seemed right as rain.
Occupation: Officially a translator by profession, is also working hard to become an author and artist. Will also be a baby-minder.
Appearance: 5’2”; long, slightly wavy hair that curls at the ends; borderline blonde/brunette; usually either has her hair down or in a herringbone braid; hazel eyes that are predominantly green (usually, though depends on what she’s wearing); slightly “Asian” eye shape; tanned; square, dark purple “nerd” glasses; wears "bohemian" style clothes, mostly hand-me-downs and thrift store finds.
Newly graduated from university, Ashton is working on publishing her written/illustrated works as well as finding clients for art commissions. Of yet no one of consequence has discovered her talents, leaving her a bit of a starving artist. She grew up in the States, though went abroad to Japan for school. Her mother is half Okinawan and half Spanish, and his dad is half Norwegian and half assorted Caucasian. Ash has no siblings and no first cousins that she grew up with, but she has a very large extended family all over the States and Okinawa, the latter which she visited when she studied abroad. She loves dabbling in whatever catches her interest and often incorporates that into her writing. Ashton especially loves getting into the psychology of her characters because she hopes that she can use that knowledge to try to understand people in the real world. Ash has great ambitions for her writing and art, but she doesn’t always know how to bring her visions to life (as in publish her works, etc.).
RP Account as part of the SherlockBBC-RP-DA RP Group
Account Controled by: DNA-The-Authoress