45 Things You Didn't Know About Molly Hooper1. She enjoys drawing, but she doesn't do it much anymore...partially because she's sure she isn't any good.45 Things You Didn't Know About Molly Hooper by Molly-Hooper-RP
2. She's an only child.
3. She owns all of the Disney princess movies. They're nice to watch every once in awhile, after a long, stressful day.
4. She hates pancakes but loves waffles.
5. Every Saturday, she makes herself a waffle and gives Toby a few bites.
6. She'd never tell anyone this, but she's given her cat a full title in her head: Sir Tobias Bartholomew Hooper von London-Streets.
7. She knows her crush on Sherlock is absolutely hopeless, but whenever she resolves to just get over it, he sweeps in. He may be cold, but he's brilliant and beautiful, and sometimes he'll smile at her. Also, he's tall.
8. She has an inexplicable thing for tall men.
9. Her mother had a miscarriage when Molly was two years old. She doesn't remember her parents telling her about it, but she does remember being interested in death at four years old. In retrospect, her parents decided they shouldn
Ten Things You Didn't Know About Mycroft Holmes1) Mycroft isn't strictly Christian, but he is Agnostic and has been since he was fifteen; the last time he prayed was at his little brother's side when he ODed again, just as Mummy Holmes had instilled in him with all those Church goings.Ten Things You Didn't Know About Mycroft Holmes by Mycroft-Holmes-RP
2) Mycroft lived in fear of only seven men in England; two are dead, and two are Sherlock and James Moriarty. And the remaining used to be his closest friends.
3) Mycroft's father was a terrible drunk, and Mycroft, when something that even he cannot take happens, falls into the same trap. And he hates himself for it.
4) Is NOT a virgin thank you very much. Indeed, Mycroft has set his own system of coping with such things rather than his little brother's way .God knows why he is like he is, Mycroft has never asked and honestly would rather not know.
5) Loves Mummy very much, though she is also completely insufferable.
6) When he was a young man, he was much like Sherlock and had plenty of his own rebellious fun; however, it wasn't as self-destruc
Her Nerves"My nerves are bad tonight. Yes, bad."Her Nerves by Ashton-Hadley-RP
--T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land
No one quite knows how or when or where or even why the nightmares began. All they know is that they are bad. Very bad.
Her parents had always known she was different. She ate less, slept less, and cried much more than a child even that age ought to. During her first year of life, she'd sometimes scream for hours at a time at the top of her lungs, and her parents regarded it a miracle that no one had called Child Protective Services on them. She stopped taking naps at two years old. She was late in talking and walking, and the doctors had told them at one point in time that she would never be able to have a complete conversation in her life. All in all, not the best start to life.
But she eventually grew out of it and began catching up with the rest of her peers. Soon she was running and playing and colouring with the other children much like the rest of them, and everything seemed right as rain.
Occupation: Officially a translator by profession, is also working hard to become an author and artist. Will also be a baby-minder.
Appearance: 5’2”; long, slightly wavy hair that curls at the ends; borderline blonde/brunette; usually either has her hair down or in a herringbone braid; hazel eyes that are predominantly green (usually, though depends on what she’s wearing); slightly “Asian” eye shape; tanned; square, dark purple “nerd” glasses; wears "bohemian" style clothes, mostly hand-me-downs and thrift store finds.
Newly graduated from university, Ashton is working on publishing her written/illustrated works as well as finding clients for art commissions. Of yet no one of consequence has discovered her talents, leaving her a bit of a starving artist. She grew up in the States, though went abroad to Japan for school. Her mother is half Okinawan and half Spanish, and his dad is half Norwegian and half assorted Caucasian. Ash has no siblings and no first cousins that she grew up with, but she has a very large extended family all over the States and Okinawa, the latter which she visited when she studied abroad. She loves dabbling in whatever catches her interest and often incorporates that into her writing. Ashton especially loves getting into the psychology of her characters because she hopes that she can use that knowledge to try to understand people in the real world. Ash has great ambitions for her writing and art, but she doesn’t always know how to bring her visions to life (as in publish her works, etc.).
RP Account as part of the SherlockBBC-RP-DA RP Group
Account Controled by: DNA-The-Authoress